Monday, October 18, 2010

Jake's Recent Sayings

Jake is now 4-years-old and is becoming smarter every day. He says the funniest things all the time.  Here are some of his more recent sayings.

  • When asking if he could have a dog, I told him he would have to take the dog outside to go to the bathroom every day.  I said are you going to do that...he thought for a minute and said, "Well I guess if he doesn't want to go to use the potty!"
  • When he was siting on our breakfast counter, I told him he better get down because if the counter broke, we would both be in trouble.  He replied "you mean like if Caca (aunt Chrisit) sat on here an broke it, then her moma would have to spank her ass?"

  • When he got his windpants caught on the pool table, he was asking for help getting unstuck.  He kept saying I am stuck, I am stuck...we were all laughing and he put his hands on his hips and said..."yeah this is real funny....I am stuck!"

No comments:

Post a Comment