Friday, January 14, 2011

Christmas 2008

Ok so I might be the worst mother ever!  I looked back through our photos to post past Christmas holidays and all I can find is photos from Christmas 2008.  I know there has to be photos from other Christmas celebrations. When I find the other holidays photos I will add them to the blog.

Christmas 2008 was Ella's first Christmas.  She would have been four months and Jake would have been two years.


Jake and his Christmas pajamas!


Ella taking it all in


Jake showing off his new boots!


Jake got a tool belt from Santa


Ella's first Cabbage Patch Doll from Uncle Michael and Aunt Angela...the best gift ever!


Jake is wearing the Christmas stockings as socks


Jake has a meltdown at Grandpa Burrell's


 Ella recieved a play gym from Santa


This is one of my favorite photos from Christmas 2008...look how cute they are! 


Ella and Popa Willis

1 comment:

  1. I lovvvvvvvvvvvvvve cabbage patch dolls :) i had like 5!

    ReplyDelete